2.02.2010

Inspiration from People and Places


I work at an advertising agency. I have always been priveledged to work in "nice" spaces. But until yesterday I had never worked in "inspired" spaces. Our office moved. And we moved into a newly designed and built space that is all about the people. It is all about inspiring and providing people the opportunity to collaborate. Simply put I can't wait to drive into work and begin a new era of ideas, collaboration and creativity.

In a creative industry you can be inspired by people, the things they create and the places in which we do them. I am honestly surprised what a sudden boost of momentum and energy the people in the office seem to have. Never underestimate the power of creating inspiration wherever you do creative work. Attention to your space and where you work can do wonders for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment